NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.09.2015

SPDF Day 38: A note from a fellow who was very kind to me several years ago, and my reply...

"My friend you have been in my thoughts lately. I want to bring you some lunch when your fast is complete, if it is ever complete?"

My Reply:  "What a kind note, brother.  Yes, this is Day 38.  Creator only knows how it will end. I WANT it to end with the price of my life, because only when enough of us pay that will things change for Palestine.  But, if I can see a better way before the end, or if it appears that going to death's door, but not thru, is the maximum constructive impact of this campaign, then so be it. I won't know for 2-6 more weeks, I expect.

I almost never post on FB anymore, but I post a lot at my blog:  http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/  "

No comments:

Post a Comment