NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.14.2015

SPDF Day 43: I am on day 43 of this fast. I had hoped that it would work out to take it to completion....

I am on day 43 of this fast. I had hoped that it would work out to take it to completion. It has become clear to me that that may not be the case. It is probably 30% yes, 70% no, at this point. I've written several times on my blog the reason behind these probabilities. I expect to go another 2 or 3 weeks, and decide then, tho, lol, the choice could be taken out of my hands by body failure, but that is an inconsequential price to pay given all that is at stake in the world. Without another 2-3 weeks of this fast I'll not have made my full statement. Yes, no one is listening, even the few that used to, a little, but that is not my business. Mine is to speak the Truth, the emergency, the absolute need to put and keep our lives TOTALLY in the way of the unfolding Armageddon (Palestine, Eocide, American Fascism) as fully and clearly and loudly and unequivocally as I see it.  And this I shall do.

No comments:

Post a Comment