NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.19.2015

SPDF Day 48: Reply to today's MUST WATCH video log - "James, I urge those who are your friends where you live to talk to you about this. It eliminates your ability to be part of the long road to the change you dream of......

FB Comment on my earlier today, MUST WATCH video log:  "I urge those who are your friends where you live to talk to you about this. It eliminates your ability to be part of the long road to the change you dream of......."

My reply:  "I must be honest.  I have history, scholarship, psychology... on my side.  I am grossly unimpressed by comments like yours, I find them insulting, that totally dismiss what I've written, and just blather opinion.  Palestine will die until we get serious, and give our personal opinions the near total disreagard they deserve, and hold ourselves to the standards of fact, history, psychology, social change.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment