NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.24.2015

SPDF Day 52-1: Breaking the fast carefully, sort of.... White House tomorrow? Or... May be chained to a toilet this weekend.... more

I am breaking the fast, carefully, I hope.  Yesterday I hit a local farmers market just before it closes - sour kraut to restart the wee beasties in my gut; fresh pears, fresh lettuce (not iceberg), fresh gazpacho soup. Low sodium V8.....

My stomach is rumbling and cramping now... hopefully a good sign.  Trying not to eat too much, too fast.  We'll see.  Strength returning.  Maybe eyesight, too. 

Tomorrow weather would permit me being at the White House, with Sunday projected with rain.  However, tonight will tell me if my bowel will be stable enough to be at the White House tomorrow, or not.  It could be exploding, for days.   We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment