NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.28.2015

SPDF Day 52-5: They have given me something for the pain. they are keeping me comfortable. They have....

SPDF Day 52-5: They have given me something for the pain. they are keeping me comfortable. They have taken a full set of abdominal x-rays to see if they can spot a blockage and/or adhesion. the doctor has not yet brought in the results. I am able to get some work done on my tablet. But having set up all night in the bathroom shaking with pain, drenched in sweat, I am also requiring quite a bit of sleep. Unfortunately. I needed to be on Capitol Hill with the posters for Congress today. Hopefully tomorrow. I must better understand how to consume the calories I need without creating a crisis in my carved up abdomen.

No comments:

Post a Comment