NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.24.2015

SPDF Day 52-1: The North Star of Joy in my experience and study that we totally reject, obscure, belittle, bury... in our sickest of societies... is Meaning... Serving the Neediest from the Soul in Solidarity.... more

The North Star of Joy in my experience and study that we totally reject, obscure, belittle, bury... in our sickest of societies... is Meaning... Serving the Neediest from the Soul in Solidarity. I'm sharing my Treasure, not lecturing or preaching. All I'm saying, if you, or your loved ones, responds to Meaning, to Being of True Service, then I simply pray you make that of highest priority, and yes, I know that if you do, that makes things no easier at all, because we relentlessly destroy as a society the opportunity for near ANY OF US to lead meaningful lives... but to whatever small degree you can nudge in that direction... it cures a near infinite number of other issues spiritually, psychologically. Hugs. You are doing your best. Please find the peace of heart in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment