NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.13.2015

NOTICE: 051315... I anticipate slowing down my posts on Palestine or anything else. ... detail

NOTICE: 051315... I anticipate slowing down my posts on Palestine or anything else. Why? Have you radically re-arranged your life to get in the way of Palestines Death, Ecocide, Amerikan Fascism, mass worship of Consumption??? Sooooo, nothing is changing... except... we are ACCELERATING toward these chasms. Little that is new, to report. My reading and study are accelerating, but my reporting will decelerate, I expect. If everyone else is going to stay 'involved,' but not 'committed,' (think the chicken and the pig), I'm going to stay committed, unless I can figure out how to be MORE SO... so I'll devote less time to posting, and more time to studying and growing my own efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment