NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.16.2015

***** Take note you of Organized Religion: Less and less can I remain 'silent' and 'respectful' of any Organized Religion. I did so......

***** Take note you of Organized Religion: Less and less can I remain 'silent' and 'respectful' of any Organized Religion. I did so on the basis that what others do in private is their business. But it is MY business when the collateral damage of their Fantasies slaughter my human family... and they all do. Your 'personal pleasure' from your Organized Religion Fantasy Games... does absolve my moral duty to stand in protection of your Collateral Damage. (This includes you of the 'Religions' of Atheism, Science, Education, 'Progress," Liberalism..

No comments:

Post a Comment