Blog

NOTICE: SOME OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

6.08.2015

***** As time goes by I lose the strength, energy, will and desire... to hold on to, to stand for, to put up with, anything but the Truth. No, not my truth, not your truth, but The Truth which when we are willing to pay the huge price for it, all of us have been equipped to search for outside and inside our selves and approximately know.

***** As time goes by I lose the strength, energy, will and desire... to hold on to, to stand for, to put up with, anything but the Truth. No, not my truth, not your truth, but The Truth which when we are willing to pay the huge price for it, all of us have been equipped to search for outside and inside our selves and approximately know.

No comments: