NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.15.2015

Regarding President Obama and TPP... Obama deliberately threw the game.......

Regarding President Obama and TPP... Obama deliberately threw the game. : The following is important because intellectual honesty is a pre-requisite to the potential of being a positive force for good. Although TPP is one of the final straws causing me to replace my respect for Obama with contempt ... Intellectual honesty forces me to recognize the following:  virtually all that I have seen in the first 5 years of this man's presidency tells me that although it is possible he was never the profoundly good man that I had thought he was, what is more likely than that he was corrupt all along, or is corrupt now, is that he deliberately threw the TPP game. Yes, I cannot piece together all the reasons, but the obvious political blunders at his feet these recent months on TPP are grossly uncharacteristic of the political brilliance and profound competence he has demonstrated up until now. The most likely scenario is that he deliberately threw the TPP game and had planned to do so all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment