NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.13.2015

***** nd. Why would I want to live in the luxury of a homeless shelter, let alone a rent-subsidized efficiency by the White House... when billions of my family could never in 1000 years dream of such luxury? (I abhor the idea. Moving back onto the DC streets by this weekend, intensifying my fight for our neediest Family.) "The golden rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what [billions] cannot [have]." Gandhi. Indeed. "A son of man has nowhere to rest his head." In fact.

***** nd.  Why would I want to live in the luxury of a homeless shelter, let alone a rent-subsidized efficiency by the White House... when billions of my family could never in 1000 years dream of such luxury?  (I abhor the idea. Moving back onto the DC streets by this weekend, intensifying my fight for our neediest Family.)  "The golden rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what [billions] cannot [have]."  Gandhi.  Indeed.  "A son of man has nowhere to rest his head."  In fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment