NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.30.2015

Cancer update: brain scan revealed....

Cancer update: brain scan revealed....

What my beloved father must always have known...

Negative...

No brain........

Full cat scan of the body revealed no cancer.

Blood tests reveal no cancer.

Brain scan reveals no cancer.

Neural opthamologist today says he too sees no problem to explain the rapid onset of apparent blindness in my left eye cept that the glasses that were created for me did not fulfill his prescription of two months ago.  They did not adhere to the specification  for my  astigmatism.  I returned to the glasses place with that information this afternoon and they said they would recreate the lenses for me over the next 2 or 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment