NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.06.2015

***** FB dialog: ' Hitler would have done more good than Obama,' Facebook correspondants replied to my question. My reply, ' Well......

***** FB dialog: ' Hitler would have done more good than Obama,'  Facebook correspondants replied to my question. My reply, ' Well, if we understand each other, then we are totally, completely, absolutely, 100% on opposite sides on this issue, this crucial issue. There are many people, though an infinitesimal percentage, there are many people throughout history that I admire greatly. In US politics I admire Lincoln and FDR. I think they both did immense evil, but in a consummately evil system. And I think out of that consummately evil system they clawed significant good, more than anyone before or since, until Barack Obama. Even they could not have clawed as much good out of the hell hole that is American citizenry and the American political elite, than has Barack Obama. I abhor much about his administration. But I refuse to allow myself the grotesque irresponsibility of ignoring the most evil of systems in which he, any president, every president, is forced to operate. And the most evil part of the system, the very cause of the evil, is the death of the soul of the American citizenry. We are the zombie apocalypse. He had no one to lead. He had no citizen army to form for good. He has operated alone and done tremendous good on his own. Both Lincoln and FDR had powerful citizen armies pushing in the direction of good.  Not Obama.'

No comments:

Post a Comment