NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.09.2015

***** I'm moved to tears. Are you hungry, the young African American city worker woman ask me? Her face looked.......

***** I'm moved to tears. Are you hungry, the young African American city worker woman ask me? Her face looked familiar, but just as though I must have glanced and seen her face sometime in the city area. Maybe today. Are you hungry, she asked, at about 2:30 or 3 o'clock this afternoon? She handed me a bag from Panera Bread as my face glowed in appreciation at the kindness of her offer. I took her hand and in reverence kissed the back of it. I'll guess she knew that I have been here in the cold and now drizzle since daybreak, in front of Center for American Progress where Netanyahu will speak tomorrow. This my pitiful, near hopeless attempt, to help encourage, help stiffen the spine of one or two souls in this building.

No comments:

Post a Comment