NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.26.2015

***** I'm thinking that evil has won when it enters one's spirit, including in the form of depression, deep sadness, retreat.... For me these are........

*****  I'm thinking that evil has won when it enters one's spirit, including in the form of depression, deep sadness, retreat.... For me these are recurrent reactions, cyclical reactions, and I don't feel like a bad person for succumbing to them, but I find the idea useful that I am granting evil Victory each time that I do. Denial is a supreme victory for evil. It is not that which I am thinking of. But I am thinking that it may be possible to face evil without allowing it to enter one's spirit in the disabling ways I mentioned above. This is something I expect to be working on, experimenting with. If it is true that evil is granted a victory when the above psychologies are achieved by it then this is something I must learn to avoid if that is possible.  From what I can see, I think that many Palestinians must have mastered this. I can't explain their resilience any other way. Physically, they are suffocated in the most intense, prolonged, chronic, malignant evil that the world has ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment