NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.19.2015

***** If you have not yet read the book by Chris Hedges, death of the liberal class, I implore for you to do so as soon as possible. I have just finished it. I am immensely critical, profoundly critical, of the left in this country for its timidity, cowardice, and in action. You may recall.......

If you have not yet read the book by Chris Hedges, death of the liberal class, I implore for you to do so as soon as possible. I have just finished it. I am immensely critical, profoundly critical, of the left in this country for its timidity, cowardice, and in action. You may recall that about me. Hedges has done the scholarship of which I was profoundly unaware. Things are much much much much worse than I had understood. This book provides the hundred year historical underpinnings of how true opposition has been systematically and totally wiped out. Remember how in Star Wars at one point all of the Jedi throughout the galaxies are executed. That's what has happened over the last hundred years. The longer we delay in facing the horrible truth that we are not an opposition, but that an opposition  has existed in the past, and learn to stand on the shoulders of the past, we are not becoming the hope that is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment