NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.20.2015

***** "Hello James. I met you briefly several years ago with my daughter on a field trip. While the other mothers raised an eyebrow at our desire to speak and learn from you; I........

"Hello James. I met you briefly several years ago with my daughter on a field trip. While the other mothers raised an eyebrow at our desire to speak and learn from you; I just wanted to take this moment to tell you that you have help shift my life and beliefs in the most positive and beautiful ways. Today I am thinking about you. Peace & Blessings."  My reply: "What a deeply kind and moving comment from you. I'm deeply appreciative of your note. If and when I find that the path I'm on is other than the one that the most enviable throughout history have walked, Jesus, Martin Luther King, Bonhoffer... I will say so and March in a different direction. until that happens, & I am certain that it will not, I will continue to march in the direction I am marching, & I will pray but others do the same for the infinite personal joy of it, and for the tiny ray of hope that it will be for the rest of creation."

No comments:

Post a Comment