NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.20.2015

***** Suddenly, at the coffee shop, "Thank you for what you are trying to do." There was a beautiful lady standing next to me, mid forties, all of a sudden. I had never.......

Suddenly, at the coffee shop, "Thank you for what you are trying to do." There was a beautiful lady standing next to me, mid forties, all of a sudden. I had never seen her before. This, at the little coffee shop that has been so kind to me over the years. It was raining yesterday and I needed to do some work indoors so I was sitting there. I was wearing my everyday all day attire, my Palestinian 'terrorist' scarf, Palestinian hat, Being Christlikeness t shirt. Outside where the commuter traffic needed to walk by was the Free Palestine vehicle. Thank you for doing what you are doing. I replied, with the sadness I feel showing on my face, "we are in deep trouble." And I repeated. "We are in deep trouble." I said this because I judged from her appearance and her quick comment that we were somehow on the same wavelength. Her face seemed to knowingly reflect the deep sadness I felt and was expressing. And then she walked away. But not before I was able to say to her, "Bless your heart. Bless your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment