NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.20.2015

***** "James, whoever I spoke to in Washington had seen your advocacy work and thought about what you are doing." This, from the young activist.......

"James, whoever I spoke to in Washington had seen your advocacy work and thought about what you are doing." This, from the young activist I had worked with closely, one of the rare activists for whose work I had any respect. I had not seen him in a couple of years. He, unlike I, works extensively within the NGO and activist community. So what he shared with me was information that I had never before received.  "Beyond any other influence I've had in my life, you were, and remain, my spiritual North Star."

No comments:

Post a Comment