Blog

NOTICE: MOST OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

12.01.2015

Realistically, good people, for the thousands of years we've lived in such impossibly large groups, have lived as though it was unreasonable for goodness to prevail . I think we need to stop living so reasonably. I think we need to live as though now evil is no longer acceptable. I don't know what that means for me. I hope I have the wisdom and courage to live accordingly.

Realistically, good people, for the thousands of years we've lived in such impossibly large groups, have lived as though it was unreasonable for goodness to prevail . I think we need to stop living so reasonably. I think we need to live as though now evil is no longer acceptable. I don't know what that means for me. I hope I have the wisdom and courage to live accordingly.

No comments: