Blog

NOTICE: MOST OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

1.21.2016

Notice: the cold is taking its toll on my online productivity. Out in the frigid temperatures from early morning until evening it is proving too much to use my hands as frequently as I would like. Hence the posting of israeli-american atrocities on Palestine are reduced, and horrifically the incidents are not reduced.

Notice: the cold is taking its toll on my online productivity. Out in the frigid temperatures from early morning until evening it is proving too much to use my hands as frequently as I would like. Hence the posting of israeli-american atrocities on Palestine are reduced, and horrifically the incidents are not reduced.

No comments: