NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.10.2016

***** pic. Your help is welcome. Suggestions, recommendations? The final version of this will be my new every waking second uniform on shirt, jacket, etc. Please share with me any strong comments you have. Thank you. I am NOT meaning for this.......

**
**** Your help is welcome. Suggestions, recommendations? The final version of this will be my new every waking second uniform on shirt, jacket, etc. Please share with me any strong comments you have. Thank you. I am NOT meaning for this to be cute, pretty, catchy.... I am meaning for it to be the best expression of the essential truths of human sanity, humanity, Joy and Salvation from this deadly 2016 world as lived and taught by Jesus and the other great laborers of love throughout history, that I have yet learned to see and express, & I think it's getting pretty close. This has come to me in pieces, in the middle of the night, over the last few days. I am deeply moved and grateful.

2 comments:

  1. While the majority of the message is pretty effectively sent, the inclusion of "jesus" denotes a particular religious affinity, at least to anyone not intimately familiar with your blog, and your unique views. Additionally, I'm confused by the elongated "S" and the purpose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. The final version is now at the upper right of the blog. As to the elongated s, some people see it forming a cross with the rest of Jesus name. And yes, tragically my understanding of Jesus is unique, although as creator is my witness, it was the view of Jesus himself. We didn't like his message, waging loving, so we have buried his teaching under 2,000 years of stuff that we made up.

    ReplyDelete