NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.15.2016

***** By no stretch of the imagination did Obama save America. He may have turned the Titanic a tiny bit. He may have slowed the Titanic a tiny bit. Would anyone in history......

By no stretch of the imagination did Obama save America. He may have turned the Titanic a tiny bit. He may have slowed the Titanic a tiny bit. Would anyone in history have done a better job? I can't think of anyone, particularly if their skin was turned black before they took office in 2008. Was he ever the well intended man I thought he was? I don't know anymore. I don't know if I ever will. My best theory is that there is a small circle that controls the government machine. They keep themselves hidden until the President is elected. And then they reveal themselves and literally scare the s*** out of him. I can't see any other way to explain Obama.  http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2016/02/james-sanders-supporters-are-fraud-if.html

No comments:

Post a Comment