NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.23.2016

***** "I can't decide whether you are more white or more black." Yesterday my friend Paul said that to me. He is black. The shelter.....

***** "I can't decide whether you are more white or more black." Yesterday my friend Paul said that to me. He is black. The shelter in which I reside with several hundred other men is 95% black. It's something I just don't think about. It's one of the nicest things that's ever been said about me. I've also been called, by various people, at various times, the best Christian, the best Muslim, the best Buddhist, the best Jew... that they had ever seen. I like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment