NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.20.2016

Regarding Obama: For 6 years I would gladly have taken a bullet to save his life. Now I don't know that I would try and stop his bleeding. Palestine, TPP, backing.....

Regarding Obama:  For 6 years I would gladly have taken a bullet to save his life. Now I don't know that I would try and stop his bleeding. Palestine, TPP, backing Hillary, drone assassinations/murders on steroids, night raids on South American immigrants, persecution of Snowden and other heroic whistle blowers, Syrian and Yemen mass murder, increasing armaments to Israel, increasing armaments to Saudi Arabia and Egypt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment