NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.06.2016

Friends, when people provide input on decisions I must make, such as my current Housing Choice, if I do not agree with or act in the direction of that input it.....

Friends, when people provide input on decisions I must make, such as my current Housing Choice, if I do not agree with or act in the direction of that input it does not mean I do not value it, or that I reject it, or that I dismiss it, or that I don't consider it. None of those virtually ever happens with me if someone gives thoughtful, honest input. If I do not comply or agree it is much more likely for reasons such as, I have embraced a value system that is totally contrary to the one that we have been carefully taught, for the best intended reasons, a value system that I embrace and that embraces me that is totally absolutely opposite and contrary to that which we university embrace in this now near dead rapidly dying culture, and a value system that is therefore all but incomprehensible to just about everyone but me. There could be other reasons but that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment