Blog

NOTICE: MOST OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

3.09.2016

I don't think it's the money with Hilary, I think it's being a member of the club, finally. She was born outside the club of the financial Elites. And her pitiful little ego, she will do anything to anybody to remain in that club now. I think that's entirely what she is about. Pleasing the Masters. Remaining a member of the club.

I don't think it's the money with Hilary, I think it's being a member of the club, finally. She was born outside the club of the financial Elites. And her pitiful little ego, she will do anything to anybody to remain in that club now. I think that's entirely what she is about. Pleasing the Masters. Remaining a member of the club.

No comments: