NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.27.2016

***** As I wrote the other day I feel like I've taken yet another huge step in the direction of understanding that the Empire is unstoppably disintegrating, hence the world we have known is disintegrating. And that is truly a blessing. The suffering will be.......

***** As I wrote the other day I feel like I've taken yet another huge step in the direction of understanding that the Empire is unstoppably disintegrating, hence the world we have known is disintegrating. And that is truly a blessing. The suffering will be such as the world has not yet seen but it is absolutely necessary. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that we will be less crushing on creation as it unfolds. Whether a better Humanity emerges on the other side I don't know. Whether enough Humanity awakens sooner and non-violently takes charge of deliberately dismantling the Empire that is crushing everything remains to be seen, profoundly unlikely, but oh that would be building a better future. One thing for sure is that those of us who are loving will learn more everyday about how to be living with as little destruction created by ourselves as possible. There is much joy in that. This increasing Clarity is very helpful step for me. But it still leaves me to adjust to how then I am to be loving to the world. I'm working on it. I feel that it is moving me back in the direction of devoting my life to the one in a million of my sisters and brothers that are profoundly and quite purely simply agents of loving, Insanely Humane (INSHE) Warriors. Wagers of Loving. They are the healthy cells and helping them grow and infect others is maybe the only positive thing that I see to do. And trying to be one of them. Loving is quite literally the only thing that I value. And such people invariably devote their very being to getting in the way of the harm being done to the most powerless, the most innocent, the most victimized, the most abused... The Palestinians and others. That's where my family is. That is where I find them. In the way of the greatest harm. That is the only place that I feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment