NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.24.2016

***** What I feel most certain of is that cataclysmic change as Earth has never seen before is upon us. Most centrally it is the disintegration of the corporate economic Elite ( we the 10% White colonialist ) Empire of insane materialism Crashing Down as Mother Earth refuses to support it any longer. As Mother Earth refuses.........

***** What I feel most certain of is that cataclysmic change as Earth has never seen before is upon us. Most centrally it is the disintegration of the corporate economic Elite ( we the 10% White colonialist ) Empire of insane materialism Crashing Down as Mother Earth refuses to support it any longer. As Mother Earth refuses to Shield us from our own self-destruction. At the moment I am repulsed by my inclination to try and Stave off this disintegration , repulsed  because the notion of such an attempt is disgustingly futile, and because it would be to interfere with a necessary good, the dismantling of the empire that is destroying everything. But I am drawn to the notion that by way of metaphor I think of as the Jedi that we know from the movies. Individuals who had learned to become powerful channels of the force, loving, Wagers of Loving , that somehow were instrumental in allowing some measure of decency to continued among creatures. I am drawn to try and be such a Jedi, a warrior, an Insanely Humane Warrior , an INSHE Warrior and thereby, and through additional effort, to try and encourage and Foster others to do the same. What I know remains unclear within me is to what degree such Warriors can help work the miracle of humans taking the initiative in this matter of dismantling the Empire. This would be a miracle, an incredible Mercy, the potential birth of Heaven on Earth , and the only merciful way out. I see not a shadow of this happening. But I recognize it as the only major hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment