NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.08.2016

***** I am not an unkind person. I took no joy in watching my cancer be killed, but I was an aggressive party to it. I take no joy per se in the American dream imploding, but.......

***** I am not an unkind person. I took no joy in watching my cancer be killed, but I was an aggressive party to it. I take no joy per se in the American dream imploding, but with respect to the survival of species including human I am glad to see it happenning. I'll continue to do what I can to help us find the wisdom, the sanity, to take charge of the implosion to minimize the otherwise horrible collateral damage. And I'll do what I can personally, and I'll promote as aggressively as I can, that we starve the bloody monster to death just as quickly as we can, just as quickly as Mother Nature demands... yesterday... two centuries ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment