Blog

NOTICE: MOST OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

5.06.2016

I put up this site which is almost The Complete Book of essays compiled by Ed Guinan on nonviolence, almost 10 years ago, as I saw it then and now to be the greatest collection on nonviolent action that I have ever seen. And this essay at this link is the greatest essay on nonviolence that I've ever seen. I hope that you consider it deeply, and share it as you think best... http://peaceandnonviolence.blogspot.com/2007/03/love-in-action-thich-nhat-hanh.html?m=1

I put up this site which is almost The Complete Book of essays compiled by Ed Guinan on nonviolence, almost 10 years ago, as I saw it then and now to be the greatest collection on nonviolent action that I have ever seen. And this essay at this link is the greatest essay on nonviolence that I've ever seen. I hope that you consider it deeply, and share it as you think best...  http://peaceandnonviolence.blogspot.com/2007/03/love-in-action-thich-nhat-hanh.html?m=1

No comments: