NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.30.2016

### No credit to me, I didn't understand what I was doing, but since the beginning my nervous system has fought being made something else than my human nature by our culture. And for.....

### No credit to me, I didn't understand what I was doing, but since the beginning my nervous system has fought being made something else than my human nature by our culture. And for the last 15 years I have worked endlessly to try and rip out whatever wiring had made it inside me from our sick culture. Despite all that, when I saw the following photo the other day it just hit me square between the eyes. Like a revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment