NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.07.2016

***** You are welcome to hate me for this if you like. Almost always what we mean by love, 99.99% of the time in this sickest of all societies, is lust, be it lust for a Coca Cola, a sex partner, a house.......

### You are welcome to hate me for this if you like. Almost always what we mean by love, 99.99% of the time in this sickest of all societies, is lust, be it lust for a Coca Cola, a sex partner, a house, a vacation, a burger.... Love is me about the other person and their joy and absence of pain. Lust is about me and mine feeling pleasure. 99% of the people that read the picture below will be thinking about lust, though they are sure it is love, as was I, sadly, for most of my decades I was well taught. In no way am I saying which is superior, tho in my experience one is absolutely Superior. Pursuing our lusts is pursuing pleasure. Pursuing love is pursuing joy and our own self sacrifice, and the joy and reduction and suffering of those who need it the most. They are the opposite human emotions. The result of one is constructive creation, the result of the other is war and destruction. The results of 1 is endless cycles of craving and satisfaction craving and satisfaction. The result of the other is complete ever-present Joy, complete ever-present personal suffering, and complete ever-present piece of heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment