Blog

NOTICE: MOST OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

6.07.2016

### This preemptive mass media coronation of Hillary taught me three things things: 1. Even the one in a million that I thought was an uncorrupted human needs to be suspected, 2. Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes are corporate whores, immoral chameleons, 3. The power of greed and therefore those who hold the money is even greater than I thought.

### This preemptive mass media coronation of Hillary taught me three things things: 1. Even the one in a million that I thought was an uncorrupted human needs to be suspected, 2. Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes are corporate whores, immoral chameleons, 3. The power of greed and therefore those who hold the money is even greater than I thought.

No comments: