NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.03.2016

When I allow the pain of my own concerns to become the focus of my attention then my life is more painful than joyful. When I overcome that and redirect ......

When I allow the pain of my own concerns to become the focus of my attention then my life is more painful than joyful. When I overcome that and redirect my focus to the pain of others then my joy outweighs My Pain by far. They are always both there but the proportions, the joy hugely outweighs any concern I have for my pain. That's the magic of loving.  ''I have learned the paradox that when I love until it hurts, there is no more hurt, there is only more love.'' Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment