August priorities for James.
1. Interfere with the American Israeli extermination of Palestinians.
2. Stand for the Human rights of Americans who are black, especially in Washington DC where I reside. (Although this has been, is, and will always be a major priority of mine, I'm disappointed to find that rarely can I stand with organized actions as I find them little more than Tantrums which can only hurt the cause.)
3. Maintain currency on strategic Global issues.
Expectations of James for August:
1. Research and outline the housing, income and job situation and Prospects for Americans who are black and or poor in the Washington DC region, to inform my ongoing advocacy work and possibly to inform the work of others.
1b. Provide written input on Washington's Consolidated plan.
2. Keep visible the violation of Palestinian human rights around Washington DC primarily by positioning the free Palestine vehicle in the public eye in strategic locations, and secondarily by a low level of republishing informed articles and such..
3. Maintain and upgrade the free Palestine vehicle.
4. Re-establish personally living fully in solidarity with the global neediest. Improve my ability to maintain longer work hours and reduce physical and psychological fatigue.
5. Basic but substantially reduced currency in strategic Global moral issues utilizing Facebook, Google Alert, and blogger.