NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.15.2016

###. Shared with the Saint of a Dr., she who has beaten my cancer so far. A consistantly Divine presence in my life for 6 years or more now: Never once in my life have I done anything because Jesus said it or did it. I'm not........

###.  Shared with the Saint of a Dr., she who has beaten my cancer so far. A consistantly Divine presence in my life 6 years or more now:    Never once in my life have I done anything because Jesus said it or did it. I'm not proud of that nor ashamed. Somehow that's just not how I work.  I have to learn things on my own. The things I have always needed to know I can't learn with nearly the conviction I have to learn without doing it on my own, finding the tallest possible shoulders I can stand on of course, but ultimately learning it on my own. I am always profoundly informed by Jesus,  and others. I've been deeply informed by his words and example since my earliest memories. But I have never done anything because he said to or because he had done it. But when the spirit moves me in some unexpected important direction, it is rare that quickly Jesus words and or example don't come to mind in a way explaining what the spirit just moved me to do.

When out of the blue the spirit moved me to go on This 3000 MI fishing Expedition, http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2016/08/your-help-needed-searching-for-life-in.htmlhttp://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2016/08/your-help-needed-searching-for-life-in.html the following came into my mind. 'I came to bring a fire and oh how I wish it was raging.'

That's exactly how I feel. I want that more than anything else. I'll pay any personal price for it. Even though I expect to totally fail, I will not fail to try.

Doc C, just this moment something else occurred to me, just this moment because of my encounter with you today, the following now also comes into my mind, you are to be Fishers of Men.

There, you've moved me once again to Great emotion. Your Divine presence.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment