NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.18.2016

Throughout my entire adulthood I disallow myself the luxury of optimism, or pessimism. I demand of myself.....

Throughout my entire adulthood I disallow myself the luxury of optimism, or pessimism. I demand of myself to enable my mission with reality as close as I can get to it and that tends to be extremely harsh, so harsh that few have learned how to deal with it. Any role I've played as transformational Catalyst throughout my adulthood has entirely relied on this willingness to face and bear harsh realities that virtually no one else will. Reality will assert itself. The sooner I can find it and face it the more time I have to change it. I refuse to sacrifice that advantage. I'll continue to the pay the price of increased isolation to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment