Blog

NOTICE: MOST OF MY POSTING IS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

My most personal Thoughts: sloving
(Start Loving, the pka for James McGinley)

The most crucial posts: *****

Photo album: here

EFLIUS (Exploring For Life In US): here

9.23.2016

Along with teachers, police officers are the most abused citizens an our Workforce. We are a culture......

Along with teachers, police officers are the most abused citizens an our Workforce. We are a culture in which 65% of us, those not chronically poor, compete against ourselves, devote Our Lives, to prostituting ourselves in the hopes of getting some of the droppings from the 1%. That is to say we do the opposite of what the likes of Jesus have commanded US by their example and words. We devote ourselves to the most of these and totally neglect the least of these. Thereby we the 66% with any resources create crime, create massive failure in schools. And then we leave it to the police, and teachers, to the totally completely absolutely impossible job of dealing with the mess. And then we further abuse them when they don't succeed at doing the impossible. When it drives some of them crazy. When it tempts some of them into horrible Behavior. But in no tiny particle does that excuse the police of violating the law. No citizen is above the law.

No comments: