NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.05.2016

EFLIUS Day 4. The Amish matron gave me the most magnificent, lovely, loving smile.....

As they were walking out, a matron of the group was standing at the checkout counter , I approached her extremely respectfully and I said, well, before I said anything she saw that I was trying to get her attention and gave me the most lovely,  Loving,  warm,  huge smile. It was just reflexive for her it seemed. I said, "Ma'am, please don't mind me saying this. My sense is that you folks are hundreds, maybe thousands, of years ahead of most of the rest of us." She was obviously surprised at what I said but she received it kindly. I immediately began to walk away because I did not want her to feel confronted I simply had wanted to share. She immediately added, "I really like the words on your vehicle. Keep serving the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment