NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.21.2016

Humans have lost my loyalty. Children still have it. Very young children. Very very young children. They are still human.... And.......

Humans have lost my loyalty. Children still have it. Very young children. Very very young children. They are still human.... And not blatant victims, blatant victims, the Native Americans, African Americans , all victims who still display a shred of human dignity worth defending, they have my loyalty and always will. We White, mutant, Christian European Americans over privileged have lost my loyalty. They, we, never would have had it had I not been so deceived. The white underclass that has always been grossly discriminated against in this country they have my loyalty.... and not the people yet Unborn, the people of future Generations they still have my loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment