NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.28.2016

A note to a dear girl that has been in my life for more than forty years:  This will be short because my battery is dying. last night was arrival at Standing Rock after 2 months of traveling. 7 o'clock......

A note to a dear girl that has been in my life for more than forty years:  This will be short because my battery is dying. last night was arrival at Standing Rock after 2 months of traveling. 7 o'clock in the rain in the dark on the verge of hypothermia. after sweating from pedaling all day. Exhausted. a kind young man helped me into the refugee camp, LOL, and moments later I was in a sleeping bag under 4 blankets. One of my key garments is a hooded sweatshirt and when I awoke this morning it was wet with sweat. a snowstorm hit over the night with fairly high winds. I've been carrying a waterproof army bag with some warm undergarments in anticipation of this cold weather and haven't checked it in months. It was a problem but that hooded sweatshirt was wet because it is key to my warmth. I expected there was nothing in that army bag that would be helpful to me. I laughed a belly laugh when I opened it and saw this red fleece jacket that you sent me. it is just the warmth that I needed. I think we are being set up for a Slaughter here so that anyone in future years that thinks about nonviolent resistance will know not to do it. This could be goodbye. James

No comments:

Post a Comment