NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.23.2016

Dear friends, I have been writing about the impending 4th Reich for years. I've been writing about the impending, the unfolding, the near inevitable ecological and economic Armageddon, for years. If you doubt any of this please look at my blog. My point? I am.......

Dear friends, I have been writing about the impending 4th Reich for years. I've been writing about the impending, the unfolding, the near inevitable ecological and economic Armageddon, for years. If you doubt any of this please look at my blog. I have been living accordingly,  waging my life against these disasters is best  I could figure out,  for 15 years now. I've devoted to making of my life asbestos solution I could, devoted study learning practice failure trial learning.... Look at my blog, look at my life. My point? I am an extremist. I think that anyone that is alive in their soul today is either an extremist or an extremist wanna be. An extremist of loving,  has called for and exemplified by dr. King. Looking to use their own body as constructively as they can to purchase a livable future for all future creation, though not for themselves. My life, my work, my Facebook page, my blog, my time, my any resource, is for those who also are extremists for love, or who desperately and seriously want to be and are becoming. Others are welcome to observe my work but any comments or demands on my time will be less and less and less and less and less welcome here. And any criticism of my extremism including my harshness? Including my calling out the timid cowardice of my sisters and brothers on the left? Are entirely unwelcome as of now. Please understand this. I will never be Unaware of criticisms outside me or Within Myself on such matters. I don't have time for further Dialogue on this. Your brother forever, no matter what, James

No comments:

Post a Comment