NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.20.2016

Did you ever see the movie An Officer and a Gentleman? That's what my God is like, officer Foley. A Relentless Taskmaster, a real son of a b****, who......

Did you ever see the movie An Officer and a Gentleman? That's what my God is like, officer Foley. A Relentless Taskmaster, a real son of a b****, who is brutal on me to try and keep me alive (Soul,  not body) in a satanic, Evil, hateful world, by pushing me, by equipping me, to go into the battle to try and help the least of these my sisters and brothers. I don't know if I find anyone else Experiencing God, conscience, the divine within, heart, soul, the same way. Maybe I'm wrong about God. But that's my God, it's taken me a long time to find that God, and I don't want any other. It is pure hell, and Pure Heaven, pure Agony, and pure joy. The Peace of heart that surpasses all understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment