NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.23.2016

If I were the global fascist power Elites I would not allow Trump to become president, I would make sure that Hillary became president. Electoral......

If I were the global fascist power Elites I would not allow Trump to become president, I would make sure that Hillary became president. Electoral College, vote recount, whatever. They can do what they like. Why? Because Trump might just be enough to wake up the sleeping masses in time. Probably not, but it's possible. Hillary would get them to the same place, global domination, Global fascism, and there's no chance that the sleeping giant would awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment