NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.20.2016

***** MEDD (2). I am beginning to Pray Again. No, I will never believe in a being that can hear those prayers, some super being. I'm sure I will never believe that. All evidence.....

MEDD (2). I am beginning to Pray Again. No, I will never believe in a being that can hear those prayers, some super being. I'm sure I will never believe that. All evidence to the contrary. But nor is math existent in nature, nor language , nor technology and I gladly use those. They are all products of imagination. This specific prayer that I am beginning to practice is to speak in my mind and even vocalizing with an all loving father, or mother, that I can imagine. An all-knowing mother or father. Why am I beginning to practice this,  again? Because dialogue and or writing, is necessary to sanity and learning and growth. And this pretty well requires speaking to someone, knowledgeable, that cares,  and hears. Yes, but why prayer? Why to an imaginary figure? Because there are so few sane caring people available to dialogue with. Used properly, which almost always prayer is not, but used properly, it is a way of connecting more deeply with conscience, soul, heart , creation. And because I am preparing for what I anticipate which is to more and more be in the presence of sisters and brothers suffering from massive empathy deficit disorder, MEDD, hatred, fear, rage , violence, lies, deceit, ignorance, disinformation, on the road, and conversations, at Standing Rock, in prison, in court. I will need all of the tools at my disposal to maintain my sanity. I do not know how my current thinking will play out, but I believe that on the tombstone of all of creation being destroyed by we humans will be the words massive empathy deficit disorder,  MEDD,  unless some of us stand up and use our bodies to cure it in time. This is the disease that true revolutionaries treat and cure in their sisters and brothers that have that disease. The man Jesus showed us the way. To allow one's body to be used to make manifest the evil, the hatred, the inhumanity that infests one's sisters and brothers that they might see it and repent, and be healed, and have their empathy re-awakened, exercised and restored there by. First making of ourselves as pure and white and blank a canvas as possible, and then putting it and keeping it directly in  the way of the harm that is being delivered on the Innocents. We really have three choices, only 3. Kill them, or heal them, or be killed by them. I'm willing to be killed by them, and more and more I expect it, at least life in prison for non-violent opposition. I am unwilling to kill them because then I become them and there's only more killing and that future. I am unwilling to go down without fighting to cure them, my sisters and brothers all, and only too much me in my earlier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment