NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.24.2016

### Stop. Read this,  EVERY WORD. Ponder this deeply. Share this. Soldiers going to make a stand at Standing Rock.

### Stop. Read this,  EVERY WORD. Ponder this deeply. Share this.

http://reverbpress.com/news/calvary-meet-veterans-deploying-standing-rock/

Gandhi,  " I consider myself a soldier, though a soldier of peace.... Give me a military person to fight alongside any day, don't give me any cowards." From the article:  “We’ll have those people who will recognize that they’re not willing to take a bullet, and those who recognize that they are,” says Wood. “It’s okay if some of them step back, but Wes and I have no intention of doing so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment