NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.02.2016

Standing Rock update: this is the largest collection of healthy Souls that I have ever personally witnessed. It is a substantial collection of evil, corrupt, destructive Souls as well. Although......

Standing Rock update: this is the largest collection of healthy Souls that I have ever personally witnessed. It is a substantial collection of evil, corrupt, destructive Souls as well. Although I did not anticipate this, I realize it could hardly have been otherwise. Being good does not require intentionality nor does being evil. I consider neither to be a compliment nor slander. I consider it a very crucial, the most crucial, responsibility of discernment,  first, within ourself, but then responsibly among our companions. And which collection of souls stands the strongest will determine of what impact or none for the good this stand at Standing Rock turns out to be. And of course, in every one of us, the spirit of good and the spirit of evil exists. So too the effectiveness of Standing Rock for good or for evil depends upon within each of us causing the good to burn so bright that it all but extinguishes the evil, and thereby helping that fire of good rage and win out within those around us. I think the Outlook is very dim but it is the fight most worth fighting that I see on Earth right now. Here at Standing Rock. But also everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment