NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.30.2017

There is only one revolutionary Act. It is rarely executed, rarely attempted, by an individual let alone a group. It can......

There is only one revolutionary Act. It is rarely executed, rarely attempted, by an individual let alone a group.  It can have an infinite variety of forms. The only revolutionary Act is to spend one's breath being as good as one's imagination, conscience, Soul, heart... and as examples throughout history, show us that we can be. Everything that is not that is more of the same and again can take an infinite variety of forms. If I imagine that there is an all-wise, all loving, creator of us all, as I do imagine, when I have the presence of mind to keep myself in the Gaze of that creator it very much helps me behave in the direction I have just described. And so far in even very trying times it gives me the psychological peace described in the twenty-third psalm,  and the joy that can only be described as psychological heaven despite whatever material Horrors May in fact be the environment. I suspect that almost all of the great creative religious Geniuses such as Jesus, Buddha, and others, were trying to help us find this way. That is, I think there is nothing original or clever in what I'm saying.  "Thy kingdom comes, as thy will is done, on Earth, as we would do in heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment