NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.21.2017

I heard what I considered to be a credible rumor of violence from within the camp tomorrow when the gestapo raids. I have no knowledge.......

I heard what I considered to be a credible rumor of violence from within the camp tomorrow when the gestapo raids. I have no knowledge beyond that. What I do know is that violence begets violence, begets hate. What I also know is that if your neighbor uses violence in no way does that reflect on you. Correct? If I were to see such a thing I would act against it as I have before. I have a zero-tolerance policy for violence by anyone toward anyone. I expect to be working the compost toilets as I have been regularly and would not be anywhere in the vicinity of people conducting violent or nonviolent actions. Oceti is where I live now. This is my community. This is my family. I have been invited to be here by by native sisters and brothers who have the Supreme right to this land and I am here as their invited guests with all moral right to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment